Traveling Dental Hygienist Should I Choose A Traveling Career Or A Stable (living One Place) Career?

Should I choose a traveling career or a stable (living one place) career? - traveling dental hygienist

I'm stuck between 2 races, I'll go. The first is the archaeological excavations will be known to travel the world. Or a dental hygienist. Well, that's the problem ... I've met have been taught by scientists, etc., and found that 99.9% of them are unmarried. I want to travel, but I'm afraid not specified. Although dental hygiene is to me a better opportunity to move into the future, but let me not really see the world.
I'm stuck between 2nd Suggestions.
Sorry if this seems silly and confusing.

2 comments:

Alex K said...

I have this link about a career in archeology, I do not know much about this before:
http://archaeology.about.com/od/questionoftheweek/qt/career_query.htm

I think there are ways in which you want to trans-ision found once, as jobs in museums, universities, schools and historical societies. Perhaps changing to a dental hygienist, two with a sharp instrument to dig into things too ;-)

Prefer to get any job in the field of archeology in the first place, not this seems too much work. Expect a lot of competition. If you are very dedicated and a leader in this line of work, or that the network is required, go ahead.

ladyT said...

if you are in school ... Double major. may be a year or two, but hey ...

If you do not get married, then you can go on the trip if you marry, you can follow the rest of dentistry, etc.

I do something similar with the exception of physical therapy Journalism / Street.

Post a Comment