Natural Looking Foundation What Is The Most Natural Looking Foundation?

What is the most natural looking foundation? - natural looking foundation

The only really need to cover redness and even out skin tone. I have dry skin, and I think that is why lime powder foundation cover girl like me. But no traces of Pharmacy never really worked for me. I do not like Bare Minerals. In my opinion the only reason it seems obvious that the barley, because it makes a difference. Mac cuz I think a few years, I have to use fixed-term contracts ago.Should study, a mixture of moisture, or study technology?

8 comments:

Mustardo... said...

To the cream for dry skin.
With its creation, which I use and fits in your complexion TruBlend Cover Girl and works like a charm, no lie
I use it all the time and eliminate the redness and the complexion of all the parties ..

Seraph said...

BB Creams! :)

BB Cream, aka Blemish Balm, is the most popular beauty product in Asia right now. It has the advantages of both a product of makeup and skincare. You can even color, camouflaging circles under her eyes, acne scars and add shine to the skin without the heavy mask, as the effects of a foundation.

http://lavidafashionistas.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Get a liquid foundations that suit your complexion. My mother has it and it's really good / great in blends.

nat said...

Try Clinique
Or
Revlon ColorStay Foundation

nat said...

Try Clinique
Or
Revlon ColorStay Foundation

nat said...

Try Clinique
Or
Revlon ColorStay Foundation

BrutalRe... said...

Id say Bare Minerals
I've tried, but I did not like it
it was too expensive

Eggnog said...

Air

Post a Comment