Diablo 2 Patch Bnclient.dll The Program Was Unable To Find A File Diablo 2 Patch For Vista Signing Sheet. 2 Points To Put Your Name!?

Diablo 2 Patch For Vista Signing Sheet. 2 points to put your name!? - diablo 2 patch bnclient.dll the program was unable to find a file

OK, so the problem is that there is no patch for Diablo 2 to work correctly under Windows Vista. I try as many names as possible in order to send it to Blizzard to play the people still Diablo 2. Please help me, I would appreciate this very much.

4 comments:

el_ahava said...

Done! I play Diablo 2, too!

JP wanna know said...

they need to dont the hotfix, the update to Vista CUS ANIT is why my games will work in a new window, but alas, I think they are the best windows all seem as bad as Win ME

dooom_br... said...

I play! I want a God Damn Blizzard patch!

tcardona... said...

Ah, hell ... Login

Post a Comment