Floor Cleaning Equipment In The UK Whats The Going Rate For A Cleaner.......................…

In the UK whats the going rate for a cleaner.......................… - floor cleaning equipment

as a cleaner for a few hours a week, I thought to put a notice in the window of the newsagents.
I just want the ground floor, kitchen floor cleaning discouraged and hardwood floors in the dining room and living room, cleaning each room and general cleaning in the kitchen and in all other areas of the ground floor.
Do you think that is 2 hours a week enough? I can not get the time I work and have (2 small children and you know how).
What do you think should be offered as a payment in cash in hand and pay me a weekly supply of all equipment and cleaning agents.

10 comments:

arethusa... said...

I am a little sick and need help cleaning, domestic cleaning agency charged me £ 10.00 incl VAT per hour. (And he could not sustain itself, where they can reach and they were not able to use the steps), but I was expecting a woman to their own keys, enter, empty and clean the carpet elsewhere for one hours I pay per week is EUR 5.00 in cash. Also discussed enough to save me reading a newspaper, we save all my notes and EUR 5.00 in the next month, two weeks in Spain have in me. Her daughter is now in it. I live in a small room.

tulip said...

£ 8-10

Original... said...

It depends on where in the UK, they differ substantially from it. In London, more than twice what they say in Yorkshire

Dj' s said...

Well, I charge 10 € per hour)

You could potentially save money, but usually get what you pay for ... but some charge much more than me, better you a few quotes.

Good luck!

gordon33... said...

A partner can 6 pounds, said accepting the money from somebody else's, 8 pounds ,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,, week study to see whether it is worth,,, more say, just not someone at home ,,,,,

rabbit said...

Cleaning my partner in central London and £ 10 per hour

boden21 said...

It appears that the rate is 10 pounds, but I can do it for £ 9.50 if you throw in a bag tires

amanda d said...

I think it's about £ 8 per hour. after all your money in hand, your hobbies and not from a company that charges more

gillian s said...

I have my own cleaning company. I charge £ 9.55 per hour for at least 2 hours (Mansfield, Notts)

Mick said...

I think the fare is at least EUR 5.60 per hour, EUR 12 to work in gay bars on hand to two hours of each body.

Post a Comment