Transferring Calls From Work To Home How To Work From Home & Transfer Calls Back To The Office?

How to work from home & transfer calls back to the office? - transferring calls from work to home

I work for a very small company in New York. Soon I moved to the West Coast, but still works now at home. I now have incoming calls ring on my phone at home and headquarters, but if I answer the phone, you need the ability to transfer calls to people in the office. How can I do? Is it possible) with my cell phone (Verizon? with VoIP services? Do I need an online business? Do I need a special phone?

1 comments:

cygnetmo... said...

I think the feature is called "Call Transfer". Call Verizon and ask whether your cell phone.
Call divert the conversation to send an answer anywhere.
3-way "conference call" in the next issue, but cut the lines in case of crash.

Post a Comment