Mathews Switchback Parts Bowhunters!! Hoyt Or Mathews?

Bowhunters!! Hoyt or Mathews? - mathews switchback parts

I waited on Ebay and decided to buy a sheet of fairly recent phenomenon. I offer you some, do not expect to win, because the low bids. I 2nd TRYKON and SWITCH BACK MATHEWS HOYT! Now I'm stuck there as I already said he did not expect to win tenders and lows. ($ 300) I send one, to tell you that I can get. What do I want?


Is there anyone there outside a Trykon or removal and has killed the other? Preferences?

I experienced a hunting bow. I was on the hunt with a 30-30 most of my life. I have a PSE Mojave I lean fish. I would be glad of any input on the 2 sheets of the owner.

Thanks
Steve.

5 comments:

John W said...

I will be very useful, I own I love both!

Hey, I have solved the problem, you can buy. (Tell your wife told me it was okay - you have my permission!) Give me the blame, I want it hot for ya!

Good luck!

horn_hun... said...

Well, I've always been a Hoyt man who until last year it is. I was looking for a new caliper if I was forced (lol) from my friends at work shooting the Mathews DXT. I swore I would never anything other than Hoyt. I once shot, and asked how much it costs. Sooooo, I went to join them. I know that many bow hunters, and most forms zig-zag so yep, Hoyt the gap.

worker4IAM <'>< said...

Switchback!

I have a Bowtech and he is fast and quiet, but a little on the heavy side!
:)
I liked the feel and the weight of the Switch Back!
I hope he is in good shape and you like it!
:)

EDIT: Actually, John has a good idea!

wil said...

The very good bow Mathews

bushy said...

Hoyt

Post a Comment