Cervical Mucous Before Period Is Due Period Was Due Yesterday, And I Still Don't Know If I'm Pregnant...?

Period was due yesterday, and I still don't know if I'm pregnant...? - cervical mucous before period is due

many negative results so far, one of them today morning. my breasts are getting bigger. Cramps in my area, the left ovary. My girlfriend is pregnant and had negative results for week before learning she was pregnant in the emergency room. I do not know. and I had a lot of cervical mucus ovulation

9 comments:

expecting baby girl said...

In the same boat! I fully understand what happens ... Negative Goddess i'v a lot but my breasts r gettin very big and had more cervical mucus ...... I wish him luck, but that's all I can say is perhaps a blood test? I think to go and get one made, but I do not feel stupid when they say no .... lol, idk just me I suppose, but good luck! ♥

sarah:) said...

Blood tests show that hormones in urine. Paper and blood tests. If your urine pregnancy test will start each day will be better than more hormones in the urine. All the best!

sarah:) said...

Blood tests show that hormones in urine. Paper and blood tests. If your urine pregnancy test will start each day will be better than more hormones in the urine. All the best!

lilswigw... said...

Blood test tells you whether you are pregnant. Everything you need to do is go to the doctor and found out that a common date

Lay said...

If you have any insurance blood tests ..
if not wait a week and test again with a pregnancy test at home.
the work for me was the fighting until a week later for my time to
then the line was very, very easy

Jesus Rocks said...

Well, I would say start, money, because you're pregnant!

Mommyof2 said...

The best thing to do is get a blood test.

KitKat said...

If you have already had sex?

KitKat said...

If you have already had sex?

Post a Comment